- New Gift Card order sheets on our Forms page.
- Congratulations to troop 125's newest O.A Members photo
- See our new Facebook page
- See the story of one scout during huricane Sandy from national.
- City Kids Reunite with Host Families in Commack - an article in the commack patch featuring one of our own - the Desmond family
- The troop was honored by the Town of Huntington.See here for more information.
- Older News here
A Scout's View
See what our scouts have to say :A Scout's View
Up Coming Events
- Dec 14th Harriman Trip camping
- Dec 17th Holiday Party
- Jan 24th Polar Bear Camporee
- Nov 23rd Pankcake Breakfast Photos
- Nov 17th Orienteering at Caumsett Park
- Nov 9th & 10th Holiday in the woods Photos
- Nov 2nd Peanut Butter and Jelly Drive photos
- Oct 25th - Oct 27th Webelos Woods photos
- Oct 13thLong Island FARE Walk for Food Allergy service photo
- Oct 12th Green Belt Trail Hike
- Sep 9th - Sep 10th North-South Lake trip New Photos now available
- Summer Camp 2013 at Camp Bashore
- Memorial Day Weekend
- White Water Rafting
- Canoeing the Nissequogue River
2014 NESA Scholarship window now open. The application window for the prestigious and highly competitive National Eagle Scout Association scholarships is officially open.
For the first time, NESA will only accept applications submitted online. So forget the printer and stamps and switch on the laptop. NESA will award Eagle Scouts more than 200 academic and merit scholarships, ranging in value from $1,000 to $50,000 each. As always, many will apply but only a select few will receive scholarships.
Essay contest gives Eagle, Life Scouts a shot at cash !!! see here for details
New Programming Merit Badge released. See here for requirements. Scouts may begin working on Programming MB once pamphlets arrive in Scout Shops early August.
Sustainability Merit Badge released. See here The badge joins the Eagle-required list as an option to Environmental Science merit badge. Scouts must earn either Sustainability or Environmental Science on their journey to Eagle.
Cycling merit badge now includes a mountain biking option. That means Scouts can choose between road cycling or mountain biking when earning the Eagle-required badge.
See here for calendar of other future badges and changes to existing ones